I’ve got traveling on my mind!
My husband and I absolutely love to travel!
We’ve been to: Disney (Orlando, FL), Washington, D.C., Mt. Vernon, VA, the Florida Keys, St. Augustine, FL, Bar Harbor, Boothbay Harbor and Kennebunkport, Maine, Los Angeles, CA, Asheville, NC, Smoky Mountains, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN, Lancaster and Hershey, PA, Savannah, GA, Outer Banks, NC, Tulsa, OK, and more. Those are the highlights anyway.
We also took a Caribbean cruise for our 10th wedding anniversary with ports in: Bahamas, Cozumel, Cayman Islands & Jamaica.
We look forward to traveling more in the future! Always an adventure! Have suitcase, will travel.
My Top 11 are: (I know 11 is an odd #, but I couldn’t pare it down!) 🙂
- London, England and surrounding areas. First of all, I have English roots and love genealogy, so England has always held a special place in my heart. Double decker buses, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, castles, English gardens and old phone booths intrigue me…
- France and Germany. I love history and would love to see various historic sites! (the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, castles!)
- Sistine Chapel in Rome. The architecture & the artwork!
- Alaska. I’d like to take a cruise and see all the natural beauty and key sites. Annnd…take goo gobs of pictures!!
- Redwood National Park in California. The huge Redwoods and Sequoias amaze me! I adore the rich blue sky and green grass and trees in CA! The colors are so vivid and rich.
- Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. So appreciate God’s beauty!
- Cape Cod in Massachusettes. Love the water!
- Branson, Missouri. I’d love to experience a live music show & take a ride on a showboat!
- Niagara Falls, Canada. Although I visited as a 12 year old girl, I’d love to enjoy seeing it again!
- Grand Canyon in Arizona. I wouldn’t necessarily opt for a mule ride but might be persuaded to hop on a helicopter for a superb aerial view of this immense canyon! (over 1,900 square miles!)
- Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. This 60 foot engineering marvel has always beckoned me.
~ What are your top desired destinations?